Our Corporate Services Team can ensure that your company is in full compliance with annual filing requirements applicable to all limited liability companies by providing a competent and experienced Company Secretary to administer the company’s official duties. Our company secretarial services include filing statutory returns, completion of share transfers or changes in directors and revising/updating of your company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Our Corporate Services Team performs professional company secretarial duties for Malta companies, including:
- drafting resolutions;
- preparation of Minutes of the Board of Directors and Shareholders;
- effecting changes in the Board of Directors and Shareholders;
- making amendments to the company’s constitutive documents;
- maintenance of the company’s statutory records;
- timely preparation and lodgement of requisite annual forms and returns with the Registry of Companies;
- submission of the audited accounts to the Malta Registry of Companies and the Inland Revenue Department as required by Maltese Law;
- issue and authenticate any necessary company documents.
Costs and Fees